From: Andreas Volz (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-31 09:13:49

Am Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:51:50 +0100 schrieb JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z:

> I can't compile your source right now, but from the looks
> of it I cannot see anything wrong.
> What compiler are you using? If MSVC++ 6.0 or 7.0, take into
> account they have non-conformances you must take into account
> when using Boost.MultiIndex, see

I use Gentoo Linux with g++ (GCC) 3.3.6
And I compile it without debug.

> http://boost.org/libs/multi_index/doc/compiler_specifics.html
>
> Your particular code won't work on either of these compilers
> due to problems with member<> and composite_key that are
> addresses in the aforementioned page.

> Is this the problem? If not, I'll try to get back to you
> in a couple of days.

I changed some code and now it works (nearly):

http://cpp.sourceforge.net/?show=9560

But only if I look for the first index (here: blub2.target). If I
search for the second index (e.g. "arm") I get no results. But if I
change the index position in learnedMeasureSet I find the other index.

I found this in the docs:
"On the other hand, partial searches without specifying the first keys
are not allowed."

But I need to search for both keys alone. Is there no way to search for
the second key without the first key?

If this doesn't work I need to go back to my old solution. I resorted
and copied all data to a second data structure for faster access. But I
didn't like this. I hope there's a way with multi_index.

regards
Andreas