From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-04 16:26:42

Merrill Cornish wrote:
> Matt,

> I just went back to www.boost.org to double check. I couldn't find
> any link from the home page to any www.boost.org/doc/* page. This is
> the case where the first step is the biggest.

Go to: <http://www.boost.org>. Click on "Libraries/Documentation" the
first link on the menus at the right. Scroll down to the list of
libraries, or search for "thread", and click on the link for "thread"
library, and continue from there. Seems easy enough to me.

(Same works from the distro archive)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything