From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-04 21:50:25

Andreas Sæbjørnsen wrote:

> The hooks you are proposing satisfies my needs very well and
> appreciate that you add these hooks to Wave as it makes and
> will make my life a lot easier. I agree to your point on the
> comments and can build the rest I need on top of Wave. When
> and how should I expect to be able to test a new Wave version
> with these hooks?

I added the discussed preprocessing hooks to the Wave library (see the Boost
CVS::HEAD). Additionally I added a new sample application demonstrating the
new hooks (it's called advanced_hooks). This sample outputs not only the
preprocessed tokens, but additionally any conditional directive found and
the complete non-expanded source code from false conditional blocks. I.e.
for the following snippet

    #define TEST 1
    #if defined(TEST)
    "TEST was defined: " TEST