From: Philip A. Naecker (phil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-23 17:38:49

Yes, I am using the build_vms.com script. The script is pretty trivial - it
just compiles each .c module and then links them. The errors I get are like
this:

%ILINK-I_UDFSYM, INIT_ORDER

I get an UDFSYM for:
        init_order
        init_path
        init_property_set
        init_regex
        init_sequence
        init_set
        make_class_module

Looking at the source, each of these is used like a function call, like
this:

        init_order();

But clearly there is no function of that name created in the source.

Suggestions welcome.