From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-23 18:11:34

Philip A. Naecker wrote:
> [...]

It's basically not compiling a few more files it needs to. You need to
add the files under the "modules" directory (order.c, path.c, etc.)
which have all the init_* functions. And also class.c, native.c AFAICT.
As you can see on the copyright for the script it's been a while since
Johan Nilsson sent me updates for it :-(

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything