From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-24 05:39:37

> failed updating 104 targets, skipped 168 targets, updated 2 targets...

Which targets? I suspect Borland's compiler is too broken to compile all of
Boost.

> And when i try to compile a program using boost i get: Mixing a dll
> doost library with a static runtime is a really bed idea...

It is. If you want to use Boost as a dll then YOU MUST USE A DLL RUNTIME,
this is a general compiler requirement, not a Boost one. Select a dll
runtime from the C++ Builder IDE. However: my understanding is that TeamB
recomend static linking under all curcumstances for this compiler, so you
want to switch to use static Boost libs.

John.