From: pivk (luka.pivk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-23 14:29:18

oky but when i compile it i still get

failed updating 104 targets, skipped 168 targets, updated 2 targets...

And when i try to compile a program using boost i get: Mixing a dll doost
library with a static runtime is a really bed idea...

I am using multi threading in borlands compiler.

Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

Rayman2