From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-26 18:36:51

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 13:32:57 -0500, Ace Bluedust wrote
> Hi, I would like to know if someone could show me how to compile and
> build with
> a conventional Makefile (linux-gnu-gcc) for the BOOST GRAPH LIBRARY.
> I'm not sure of which lib files to link and what are the needed
> flags. I have to do by Makefile because I also use another library
> other than BOOST.

I recommend against messing with makefiles for Boost libs -- it's a science
experiment that you will sink a bunch of time into. Best to follow the
boost.build instructions if you need to build something in boost. In the case
of Boost.graph, however, it is mostly a header only library with the exception
of the graphviz extensions. If you don't need the graphviz part your job is
even simplier -- unpack the files and include the header.

Jeff