From: Russell Hind (rh_gmane_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-28 03:42:50

Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote:
> At 10:56 2005-11-25, pivk wrote:
>> first i builded boostjam and then bjam -sTOOLS="borland" install..
>
> I'm not up on the borland products, I note that there are some other
> tools files for borland:
> borland-5_5_1-tools.jam
> borland-5_6_4-tools.jam

I think it automatically picks up the correct 1. I just use

bjam -sTOOLs="borland" stage

That puts them in the boost/stage folder. I think install may create a
folder in the root of C and put them in there. You'll have to look
around or read the instructions on the getting started page as to where
the files will be done.

But the whole point of building boost using bjam is to generate these
lib files, so if you've built it correctly, then you have them. I you
don't have them, you haven't built it correctly.

Cheers

Russell