From: Andre Krause (post_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-07 05:51:24

dear boost-users,
could someone explain me how to disable the autolink feature of boost?
why?
    1. no hassle with configurations ( i become independent from the
compile mode, i.e. debug/release/multithreaded etc)
    2. i do NOT like to be forced to any naming conventions for the libs
    3. i do not want to build the full boost lib, just want to include
the .cpp files from the few libs of boost i'm using.

just including the cpp files works, but the project does not link
because visual c++ stops linking because it does not find the libs
automagically and unwanted inserted into my project by autolink somewhere..
sadly there even is no simple way to disable the #pragma comment(lib,
"autolinkwantstogivealongnametoiostreams.lib").
so what to do? is there a flag to disable autolink?