From: Fernando Cacciola (fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-07 07:34:57

Eric Belanger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to build openvrml 0.15.10 which uses the Boost library.
> However, I get the following error message:

It might well be a problem in converter.hpp but I can't see it with the
information you are providing me since the error is triggered by the
template parameters used in your specific case.
In gcc, you get a sequence of "Instantiating from" messages that allow you
to see the compilation path that leads to the failing template instantiation
and the corresponding template parameters. Can you use that to isolate the
problem into a small but complete program?

TIA

Fernando Cacciola