From: Piotr Obrzut (piotr_obrzut_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-08 03:44:01

Hi Piotr,

PO> hi,

PO> I know related questions was asked before, but I think my
PO> situatuation is special:

PO> My visual studio instalation is devided on 2 partitions. That's why
PO> I think runing vsvars32.bat might not be enough before installing
PO> boost (after runing it, boost instalator didn't found my vc7 files).

I just resolved my problem by using visual project, so I don't care
from now, but there was some problems with internal visual studio paths.
I've looked into vsvars32.bat, and it wasn't coresponding to
the right paths on my system. I was to lazy for manualy setting them
(b/c I have diferent names than in standard instalation).

BTW. shouldn't the info about visual project be in Getting Started? It
consumed me a lot of time on this stupid issue.

--
Greetings,
 Piotr Obrzut