From: Neil Hunt (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-10 20:26:28

Thanks David (and Joel),

Appreciate the time. That's helped me along the path.

As an aside, I think the docs in
http://www.boost.org/libs/parameter/doc/html/#applying-sfinae-to-the-overload-set
reference a superceded example.

I think "when the name argument is not convertible to const char*." should
be "when the root_vertex argument is not convertible to int." as per the
section above it.

Thanks again,
Neil