From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-13 13:24:31

Cromwell Enage <sponage_at_[hidden]> writes:

> --- Cromwell Enage wrote:
>> Ah, I see what you mean now. No, I didn't do
>> anything; the positional interface is still there,
>> undocumented. I'll let you all know when a revised
>> version is available.
>
> The introductory page
> <http://msmazes.sourceforge.net/doc/api/> has been
> beefed up to clarify the project's objectives;
> includes a short, dissected example program.
>
> Positional parameters are now documented; again, see
> <http://msmazes.sourceforge.net/doc/api/group__core__graph.html#ga3>
> for an example.

Is there a reason all the names end in "_arg?" Seems clumsy.

> Class template documentation has also been improved;
> again, see
> <http://msmazes.sourceforge.net/doc/api/classmsmazes_1_1_parallelepiped_f_s_m_builder.html>.
>
> A succinct tutorial on using named parameters is
> available at
> <http://msmazes.sourceforge.net/doc/api/tutorials__boost.html>.

Nice!

However,

  (The one restriction is that you must put all your positional
  arguments before your named ones, so use this particular feature
  with care.)

is false. It doesn't make much sense to do otherwise, but it will
work.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting