From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-13 16:27:55

--- David Abrahams wrote:
> Is there a reason all the names end in "_arg?"
> Seems clumsy.

It's just a convention I use. Of course, after the
recent makeover, I lost the rationale behind it, so
I'll do away with the suffix for the next release.

<http://msmazes.sourceforge.net/doc/api/tutorials__boost.html>.

> Nice!

Thanks.

> However,
>
> (The one restriction is that you must put all your
positional
> arguments before your named ones, so use this
particular
> feature with care.)
>
> is false. It doesn't make much sense to do
otherwise, but it
> will work.

Okay. I'll just say, "Use this particular feature
with care."

                              Cromwell D. Enage