From: Marc VIALA (mviala_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-19 02:43:36

Hi,

I’ve already sent this email but I’ve not seen any reply, maybe I’ve missed
it.

In order to take advantage of the I18N/HEAD CVS merging and after I’ve
checked that the “inline” declarations are always missed; I post again my
corrections in “convenience.hpp” for decode_system_message () declaration
and “fstream.hpp” for narrow_path() declaration, see the attached files for
diff.

Could you confirm these corrections?

Best regards,

Marc Viala, PhD