From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-19 14:11:58

I'm trying to use boost::program_options for the first time, and
there's a couple things that I am tripping over.

The first is the idea of mutually exclusive options. I can't find any
support for them in the library, and that surprises me - to the point
of asking for help.

I have two options, only one of which can be specified; say -frtti
and -fno_rtti (say).

The other one is that program_options, by default, wants to use
double hyphens to define options:
        "foo --option1 --option2"

I'm a lot more comfortable with single hyphens:
        "foo -option1 -option2"

Am I missing something basic here?

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>