From: Rob Lemley (rclemley_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-29 14:03:57

Oh, one more thing, the bjam options will be specific to the bjam
configurations in Boost.Build. So run bjam --help after you have
BOOST_ROOT set correctly and you will see the available bjam options for
the boost build system. (And I don't think there is any file called
"Boost.Build", that's the name of the build system which is loaded by
boost-build.jam.)

-Rob