From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-02 04:48:20

On 12/29/05 4:21 AM, "Perepelitsa Roman" <romka_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Sorry, I forgot to mention you have to enable precompiler headers to
> reproduce the problem. Project Settings -> C/C++ -> Precompiled
> Headers -> Automatically Generate.
[TRUNCATE]

Is the header pre-compile option just for VC 7.1, or is it also for (Apple
special) GCC 3.3? Looking at the code from a few posts ago, complaining
about the GCC problem, I don't think you can use the pre-compiled header.
The auto-testing system requires BOOST_AUTO_TEST_MAIN to be #defined in
exactly one source file, which disqualifies it from being in a common
header. Worse, that also means that other headers that pay attention to
that macro can't be in a common header, otherwise the One Definition Rule
would be broken.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie