From: Thomas Lemaire (thomas.lemaire_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-07 07:55:08

Dear list,

I would like to convert ptime and time_duration to and from the standard
timeval type. So that
I can use all the operators available for ptime and time_duration
I found that this topic has already been discussed here:

The conclusion was:
""
Ok will do. I'll add some protections or rounding for when durations
 support higher than microsecond resolution. I'll let you know when
 this gets added.

Thx,

Jeff
""

This message was sent on 2003-06-23. I cannot find any thing related to
timeval in the doc of boost 1.33. Did I miss something ?

Also doc about xtime in boost.threads does not help that much...
http://www.boost.org/doc/html/xtime.html

cheers,

--
thomas