From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-07 23:41:54

jens-theisen_at_[hidden] wrote:

> My question at this point is in what regard people share this opinion
> and to what extend we already have these things.

I think that actually there's a fair amount of these things spread around
different areas. The iterator library addresses transformation of iterators
in a general way. I used this for my "dataflow" iterators which are
part of the serialization library. I know that a couple of other have been
made for other purposes ?zip_iterator?. Then there is views - not part of
boost very much along the lines of this idea.

I'm sure if one looks around he'll find more examples.

Robert Ramey