From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-08 18:25:09

Allen Zhao <xlz <at> gateway.unidocsys.com> writes:

> Hi, All,
>
> As I am working to get libtorrent working on Win32 with MSVC 7.0, I
> notice that BOOST_NO_MEMBER_TEMPLATES is defined by default. As a
> consquence, some of the functions in multi_index_container.cpp is not
> defined.
>
> For example,

[...]

The typedefs and member functions you refer to have global
equivalents usable as replacements, as explained at

http://boost.org/libs/multi_index/doc/compiler_specifics.html#msvc_70

Good luck with the porting, but take into account the compiler
you're using is very old and broken and you might not
succeed in the end. Check whether other Boost libs libtorrent
depends on do work on MSVC 7.0.

Also, if you include the name of the library in the subject
line you sure will have more chances to get an answer. There
are many posts in this and the developer list, and many
authors won't read all the posts, but only those whose subject
lines are connected to the libs they maintain.

Best regards,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo