From: Vladimir Michl (vladimir.michl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-11 07:56:55

There were some warnings, but the libraries have build.

I tried it with gcc 3.2.1 and gcc 3.4.4.

With gcc 3.2.1 I needed to add to bjam command line "-sGXX=arm-linux-g++
-D_REENTRANT" to compile it correctly.

I prefixed ar and objcopy to use arm-linux-ar and arm-linux-objcopy.

Vlad

PS: I didn't use the program that uses boost on ARM yet.

--
Vladimir Michl <vladimir.michl_at_[hidden]>, ICQ# 312939054
Tel: +447793527010