From: Stewart Tootill (stewart.tootill_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-13 04:12:06

This may not help, and may not be the right way to go about it, but typically I get around this by putting all of the internal bits into a static lib, then linking that into the test binary. This also means that when I link the DLL, the test bits are left out, so I don't have to ship alot of redundant test code which the unused testInternals export would cause to be included in the final DLL. Admitedly, my DLLs are designed to be built in this way..