From: Mateusz Łoskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-13 17:00:13

John Maddock wrote:
>> I have some simple stuff in the sandbox under the "stat" directory.
>> You can view its usage here:
>
> Otto: first off we really need something like this, in Boost and in
> the std as well IMO.

First, I'm strongly interested in such library for statistics
calculations in std or boost.
I'm going to test frequently what you're working on.

Second, I think it may be interesting to take a look at the R Project
http://www.r-project.org.
May be, instead of inventing the wheel, we could provide a kind of
interoperability between C++ and R. I have in mind something like
Boost.Python.
R is a very rich statistical computing package what could shorten the
time-to-market of statistical package for boost.

What do you think?

Cheers

--
Mateusz Łoskot