From: Mateusz Łoskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-17 10:48:05

John Maddock wrote:
>>First, I'm strongly interested in such library for statistics
>>calculations in std or boost.
>>I'm going to test frequently what you're working on.
>>
>>Second, I think it may be interesting to take a look at the R Project
>>http://www.r-project.org.
>>May be, instead of inventing the wheel, we could provide a kind of
>>interoperability between C++ and R. I have in mind something like
>>Boost.Python.
>>R is a very rich statistical computing package what could shorten the
>>time-to-market of statistical package for boost.
>>
>>What do you think?
>

> I think it needs someone to step up and volunteer to write it :-)

Yes, but unfortunately I'm not the right person to start such work.
I'm a pretty new Boost user and meta-programming in C++, so the design
(first steps) could be a challenge for me.
Inspite of that I'm still ready to add my 5 cents to such project of
statistical library for Boost.

Cheers

--
Mateusz Łoskot