From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-18 19:56:58

Andy Little wrote:
> Hi.
> I'm not sure if this is correct list for quickbook matters.
>
> When using two links side by side eg [link x] [link y] in the qbk source,
> the resulting html puts no space between the two links. Is there a way around
> this?
>
> Quickbook is great BTW !

For future reference, boost-docs_at_[hidden] is the place for
QuickBook bug reports.

In this case, it looks like the XML pretty-print routine is confused
again about what whitespace is significant and what isn't. I'm tempted
to just disable it by default. Instead, I just added an option to
disable it: --no-pretty-print. That'll work around your problem until we
fix it, and should give people a fail-safe in the future in case the
pretty-printer acts up again.

Joel, can you have a look at this when you get a chance?

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting