From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-20 01:13:07

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:01:42 -0800, Emre Birol wrote
> Hi all,
>
> My application uses Graph library files of Boost 1.33.1. It is a
> very very simple shortest path implementation. When I try to compile
> it with egcs-2.91.66, Red Hat 6.2 (don't ask why), I get this weird error:
>
> boost/mpl/aux_/integral_wrapper.hpp:72: sorry, not implemented:
> conversion of template_type_parm as template parameter
> In file included from boost/mpl/integral_c.hpp:32,
>
> It uses following headers from boost:
>
> #include <boost/config.hpp>
> #include <boost/graph/graph_traits.hpp>
> #include <boost/graph/adjacency_list.hpp>
> #include <boost/graph/dijkstra_shortest_paths.hpp>
>
> Any idea? How can I fix it?

Upgrade your compiler -- sorry you probably didn't want that answer. I'm not
sure if boost.graph we ever usable with the old egcs compilers, but it does
work with gcc 2.95.3. Or 3.x is even better. You can see more details on
regression tests for the release and various compilers at
http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/1_33_0/user/graph.html

Jeff