From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-21 06:03:04

Let me see if I'm understanding you correctly... You need to construct (e.g.)
1e-1 and also need -1 in a different spot? In the former case, you have to
paste the pieces together in the order as specified above so that at all times
the result is a single valid preprocessing token. In the latter case, you don't
need token-pasting at all. Just say: Sign Number.

Regards,
Paul Mensonides