From: monade (monade_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-21 12:03:42

Jens Theisen schrieb:

> Maybe you tell us what exactly is leaking?
>
> Your code seem to suggest that join throws something (or why did you do
> unsafe dynamic allocation?), although that's not the case.

The code does not want to suggest anything, but the existence of memory
leaks in some very common non-esoteric situations. When I build the
thread on the stack, the code does not leak. I am very picky with memory
 leaks in my code, so I do not want to use libraries that do leak. Sorry
for not having the time to debug the thread library, I switched to
another. Maybe I come back to boost::thread on a next release.

Cheers,

Boris