From: Allen Zhao (xlz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-22 01:41:45

Hi, All,

I have a weired problem in linking libtorrent dll with my application.
The libtorrent depends on 3 boost projects.

This is what I got:
test fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
'libboost_filesystem-vc7-mt-s-1_33_1.lib'

It looks like I have to build libboost_filesystem-vc7-mt-s-1_33_1.lib,
and add this library explicitly in the final linking, no mater what my
project setting is. The library filename must be named above. I also
built a VC 7.0 from scratch (which contains all the needed boost source
(not the prebuilt library)), it all ends the same linker error.

Mystereous as it is, I am a little suspecious now. Is it possible that
this library name is actually coded somewhere by some algorithm?

Best regards,

Allen Zhao