From: Daniel Weiss (danny.weiss_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-22 12:52:54

Hi

I am working with the matrix libraries (#include
"boost/numeric/ublas/matrix.hpp" etc...) and my program is running fine
during several loops but suddenly stops, showing the message:

*** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption: 0x0865e638 ***
/bin/sh: line 1:  8311 Aborted

I found that the error occurs on the line where I initialize some
matrices:

matrix<float_type> Stiff_matrix(6,6), Qq_matrix(3,3);

What I don't understand is, that the program runs through this line the
first
3 times and only the 4th time the error occurs.... How can that be??

Greets, Dan.