From: rohit wadhwa (rohit.wadhwa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-24 16:51:55

Hi,

I am a newbie and have been struggling over the past couple of days with dijkstra_shortest_paths. I want to use WeightMap as an external property.

I create the Graph as follows

typedef boost::adjacency_list<boost::vecS,boost::vecS, boost::directedS,boost::no_property, boost::property<boost::edge_index_t, std::size_t> > Graph;

I added edges using

add_edge(fromVertex, toVertex, edge_index, Graph);

My edge_index can have any long value and they are not necessarily in sequence. Also, I want to create the weight map on the fly and want to use a std::map. I have tried all sorts of things but to no avail. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rohit.