From: Bill Buklis (boostuser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-25 11:36:17

> I haven't tried it, but to get an iterator given a reverse iterator,
> one should be able to do
>
> iterator i( ri.base().base() );
>
> Looks pretty ugly.

I discovered this myself the other day. It does work. But, as you said it is
quite ugly. Hopefully, I'll be able to get everyone here to upgrade when
this filters through to the next version of boost. But, in the meantime at
least I have something that works.

Thanks. This library is really nice. Greatly simplifies things for me as I
don't need the overhead of shared_ptr for these constructs.

-- Bill --