From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamgroupstrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-28 06:28:14

Dear Boosters

I believe I have addressed all the important issues that were reported
during formal review of the Boost.Statechart library (then proposed as
boost::fsm). Although there's still a lot to do, I think that the
current version is stable enough to be added to the main CVS. All
reviewers (and anyone else interested) are invited to verify that the
issues that have been put forth have been taken care of appropriately:

http://boost-sandbox.sf.net/libs/statechart

Given Thomas Witt's cutoff date for additions of new libraries (February
8th) and the roughly one week needed to move the statechart directories
from the sandbox CVS to the main CVS (can only be done by source forge
staff), I must ask people to come forward with their questions/concerns
before February 1st. Should anyone need more time, please let me know
immediately by following up to this post.

Thanks & Regards,

--
Andreas Huber
from the address shown in the header.