From: Frank Pleyer (fpleyer76_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-30 05:48:22

Hi,

I’m new to boost and after building the libraries to c:\boost, I wanted to
go through the [String Algorithm – First Example].

I’m using visual c++ 2005 with windows xp SP2 and when I tried to build my
project I get the following error:

fatal error C1083: Datei (Include) kann nicht geöffnet werden:
"boost/algorithm/string.hpp"

corrosponding to that line of code:

#include <boost/algorithm/string.hpp>

All # include calls have a unix like path description and not a common
windows path like : c:\boost\include\algorith\string.hpp.

That seems to be a general problem with all #include calls in all boost
*.hpp files.

I have included the the path[c:\boost] and [c:\boost\include] to my VC++
INCLUDE Path.

Can somebody please help.

-Frank