From: Orhun Birsoy (obirsoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-27 18:23:41

It looks like that warning is generated due to /W64 (Detect 64-bit
portability issues) command line option. If you disable it I bet the
warning will go away. Although this option looks helpful, I think it
generates false possitives. For example it will generate a warning if you
assign a size_t to an unsigned int due to how size_t is defined with this
command line option enabled.

--
Orhun Birsoy