From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-03 21:14:17

Your sample doesn't reveal enough of the code to indicate the problem.
The code below is OK.

The problem is somewhere above (keep clicking the error messsages back
up the stack, you've got something like:

load(Archive &ar, const X &x, const unsigned int version){
    ar >> x;
}

The X could also be something like

map<const int> or some such.