From: Keith MacDonald (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-11 15:49:33

> Aren't the options you want just the same as the POSIX-Basic syntax

Yes, but because they could previously be individually selected, I gave the
users of my application the option of setting bk_parens and/or bk_braces,
separately from choosing POSIX or Perl semantics. It seems that syntax and
semantics are no longer orthogonal. I don't have strong feelings about
that, but just wanted to check that it was intentional, before hacking the
application.

Thanks,
Keith MacDonald