From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-13 14:22:59

> I can't find a boost/platform/bsd.hpp, but there is a
> boost/config/platform/bsd.hpp which I replaced and got the same error
> message.

Darn, OK one last try to find the cause of the problem, can you please try
building the short program below with g++ -pthread ...etc and let me know
which #errors get triggered?

> Out of curiosity, is Boost not regularly tested with OpenBSD? If not,
> I'd like to submit these experiences for documentation on working with
> OpenBSD and Boost.

No we don't have a regular OpenBSD regression test runner, volunteers are
always welcome of course :-)

John.

And the program:

#include <boost/config/compiler/gcc.hpp>
#ifndef BOOST_HAS_THREADS
#error err1
#endif
#include <boost/config/stdlib/libstdcpp3.hpp>
#ifndef BOOST_HAS_THREADS
#error err2
#endif
#include <boost/config/platform/bsd.hpp>
#ifndef BOOST_HAS_THREADS
#error err3
#endif
#ifndef BOOST_HAS_PTHREADS