From: Quantum Skyline (quantum.skyline_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-13 13:05:00

John Maddock wrote:
>> I tried your suggestion and got this error message:
>
>> Any other suggestions? I've already set the LIBS variable to
>> "-lpthread".
>
> OK we're making progress (honestly!) can you please try one more patch
> this time to boost/platform/bsd.hpp, basically I suspect the unistd.h
> isn't defining _POSIX_THREADS so threading support isn't picked up on.
>
> John. // (C) Copyright John Maddock 2001 - 2003. // (C) Copyright
> Darin Adler 2001. // (C) Copyright Douglas Gregor 2002. // Use,
> modification and distribution are subject to the // Boost Software
> License, Version 1.0. (See accompanying file // LICENSE_1_0.txt or copy
> at http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt)

I can't find a boost/platform/bsd.hpp, but there is a
boost/config/platform/bsd.hpp which I replaced and got the same error
message.

Out of curiosity, is Boost not regularly tested with OpenBSD? If not,
I'd like to submit these experiences for documentation on working with
OpenBSD and Boost.

Thanks again.