From: Nat Goodspeed (ngoodspeed_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-19 08:06:47

[Nat] Okay. But the reason I suggested capturing a compiler's typical
#defines in a config file was to enable a user to create a custom one
containing their own #defines as well. Heh, the custom config file
wouldn't need to *clone* the generic one packaged with bcp: it could
#include the generic one and then add to it.