From: Calderon Hector (hhcalderon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-23 17:56:01

How do you request the hotfix?

Stewart Loving-Gibbard <sloving-gibbard_at_[hidden]> wrote: Jeff:

Thank you for your prompt and extremely helpful response.

I've formally requested a hot-fix from Microsoft, opening a technical
support issue with a case #, etc. In the meantime I will probably be
forced to attempt the workaround, but I strongly encourage anyone else
out there who is affected by the bug to also file a formal hotfix
request as well.

If Microsoft is inundated with hot-fix requests, they will surely do the
right thing at some point. But, if all we do is post in forums, they
have an excuse to ignore us.

Stewart