From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-25 05:47:29

"Noel Belcourt" wrote

> I'm just curious but what kind of test are these numbers (30 -> 4
> seconds) measuring?

FWIW I have put pqs_3_0_1 back in The vault in Physical Constants Units
directory. This version used mpl heavily and had huge compile times. Last I
remember is that it was only tested in VC7.1. Also requires
mpl_math.zip in the vault for mpl::rational and needs replacement of
boost/mpl/aux/has_type.hpp the original of which had obscure
order of header inclusion issues.

The figures I stated are as I remember them. I have no interest in retesting
them. In fact I shudder at the thought of compiling this version again :-(
Feel free to provide more accurate figures comparing this version with
pqs_3_0_6.

regards
Andy Little