From: Sean Huang (huangsean_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-03 00:21:05

From: "Gennadiy Rozental" <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]>
>> I am too nervous about catching all exceptions and that's why I suggested
>> providing both versions. One of the advantages of catching all unexpected
>> exceptions in the macro is it would at lease provide the location of the
>> exception whereas test case monitor cannot.
>
> Actully the CVS version of UTF works so that test case monitor could point
> directly to the faulted statement.

I checked the CVS version but failed to see how it is different from the
current behavior. To make sure I understand your point, did you mean that
the test case monitor could actually point to where the throw statement is
as in the example below?

BOOST_CHECK_THROW( (throw "string exception"), std::exception );

Again, thank you very much for your help and a great library.

Sean