From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-03 10:05:41

> I checked the CVS version but failed to see how it is different from the
> current behavior. To make sure I understand your point, did you mean that
> the test case monitor could actually point to where the throw statement is
> as in the example below?
>
> BOOST_CHECK_THROW( (throw "string exception"), std::exception );

In cvs version of Test Tools implementation every tool calls
BOOST_TEST_PASSPOINT and mark last line that was passed before execution
tool expression. This way in above case It will know what was last point we
passed in program execution was on above line.

An error message would look like:

unknown location(0): unknown error caught
test.cpp(nn): last checkpoint <- this location of your statement

Gennadiy