From: Daniel Mitchell (danmitchell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-06 10:50:16

On Monday 06 March 2006 07:34, Dmitry Bufistov wrote:
> Hi all!
> Sorry if this is second time))
> Regards,
> --dima

> Hello Daniel,
> Unfortunately I can't follow you, but I've encountered with similar (I
> gues)) problem, could you take a look pleace at these posts.

> http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2006/02/17168.php

> Then reply from Doug

> http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2006/02/17586.php

> And in the end all compiles fine with the following modification in
> boos/graph/properties.hpp

> Is this what about you talk?
> Salutas!
> --dmitry

Hi Dmitry.

Your problem stems from the fact that, since m_node_name is declared inside
basic_vertex_properties, &my_ver_p::m_node_name has type 'string
basic_vertex_properties::*' instead of 'string my_ver_p::*'.

My post was about the general design of the property map concept with respect
to constness.

Good luck,
Daniel