From: Thomas Gulbrandsen (thomas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-09 04:59:46

Thank you! Will look into STLPort.

-Thomas Gulbrandsen

-----Original Message-----
From: boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]
[mailto:boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]]On Behalf Of Scott Meyers
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 2:57 AM
To: boost-users_at_[hidden]
Subject: Re: [Boost-users] TR1

Thomas Gulbrandsen wrote:
> I wan’t to get started with tr1 and the unordered_set etc., but I can’t
> find it. Can anyone tell me where I can download tr1 for VC8?

There is no full TR1 download from Boost or, as far as I know, anybody else.
11
of 14 TR1 components are available from Boost (though not necessarily in a
form
that conforms to the TR1 spec), and there is also a TR1 wrapper in Boost
that's
not yet in the current distribution. Unfortunately, the unordered
containers
are not yet in Boost (AFAIK). For those, I suggest you take a look at
STLPort.

Scott