From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-09 05:05:28

On 3/9/06, Thomas Gulbrandsen <thomas_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I wan't to get started with tr1 and the unordered_set etc., but I can't find
> it. Can anyone tell me where I can download tr1 for VC8?

There's an implementation in the sandbox cvs. I'll upload a new
snapshot to the file vault tonight. Don't use the one that's currently
there, it has some problems and I forgot to replace it after I fixed
them.

I've been promising to put it up for review for some time now, but I
haven't got round to finishing the documentation. Sorry to everyone
about that. I should get it done soon.

Daniel