From: me22 (me22.ca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-20 00:44:10

On 3/20/06, Aashit Soni <goverdhannathji_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I am worried with the licensing issues and support provided for the boost
> library. If anyone can point me out in that direction.

Licensing issues: http://boost.org/more/license_info.html
Roughly, do whatever you want with the source provided you don't sue
the person that wrote it or remove the copyright/license notices from
the source files.

"Boost Consulting is dedicated to support and development services for
the Boost libraries and associated tools. The Boost libraries, a
peer-reviewed, open collaborative development effort, have become well
known as a superior enabling technology for serious software
development.
"Boost Consulting offers the services of top-notch professional
software engineers and domain experts to deliver the power of advanced
C++ into the hands of programmers-in-the-trenches, through library
development, delivery, support, and training. "

~ SWMc